The Principles of Ma’at (justice):
- Control of thoughts
- Control of actions
- Devotion of purpose
- Have faith in the ability of [your] [teacher] to teach [you] the truth.
- Have faith in [yourself] to assimilate the truth
- Have faith in [themselves] to wield the truth
- Be free from resentment under the experience of persecution.
- Be free from resentment under the experience of wrong.
- Cultivate the ability to distinguish between right and wrong
- Cultivate the ability to distinguish between the real and the unreal